Compassion & Choices of Northern California provides information, counseling, support, and advocacy to people in the final stages of their lives. During this time having choices can be the remedy for hopelessness. Compassion & Choices of Northern California has an experienced patient support coordinator and volunteer team that includes physicians, mental health professionals, social workers, clergy, and others experienced in helping terminally-ill patients, their families, and caregivers.
Our End-of-Life Consultation Team can help you:
- Make decisions about continuing treatment,
- Explore your options for aid-in-dying,
- Talk freely about your fears and concerns,
- Discuss your wishes with your family,
- Learn more about hospice care, including finding a local hospice,
- Ask your physician or other health care provider the "hard" questions about what you can expect in the future,
- Speak frankly with your hospice providers or physician if your needs are not being met and,
- Plan a peaceful and dignified death.
To get help now call us at 1-800-247-7421.
Compassion & Choices of Northern California’s End-of-Life Consultation Team provides information on a hastened death within the confines of California law. For more information, click here.